Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread House





I couldn't resist sharing some photos of these gingerbread houses Chris has been making this Christmas. I think he's done such a great job! The recipe Chris used for making the gingerbread can be found here. We used copha in it instead of butter so that it lasts longer (butter will go bad after a while).

In other Christmas news, I am running very behind with my preparations this year! I like to make presents for people (or at least the kids) and I still have a lot of sewing to do that I am really hoping is done in time! I think it's going to be a busy week next week! I will post pictures of my projects as they get done as well as some crafty stuff that I am planning on doing with the kids next week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails